Friday, January 13, 2012

The scrappers white board

Happy New Year!!!... So we are here in North Carolina (finally) and almost settled in! This means I get to DECORATE YAY!! So I need a white board type object but hate how ugly they usually are. So I found on Pinterest(my personal haven) this neat collage frame this lady made for each day of the week you can see it HERE, now it wasn't what I needed but gave the the idea!!!

What you need:
A collage frame, I got mine at Target but you can get them any where... I love this one because it has the big circle in the middle and I thought it was adorable!!!!!


Get a bunch of Scrap Book paper that you like and will go with your decor :).

Now: Take the back off the frame because you need to make the scraps into the proper size to fit in the frames, this can be fun and tricky :). I downloaded a bunch of super cute free fonts to make my titles, but you can scrap them with stamps, stencils, stickers or about any thing you want. You want to put it directly on the paper itself and then into the frame... Re-attach the back and hang and wa-la!!! 


For my subject areas I used the following titles but feel free to use what ever you would like!!
In the large areas:
Menu
To Do (for our weekly activities)
Honey Do
Shopping List

The Medium Areas 
Birthdays
Etc
Today

The Small Areas:
I used our last initial Y
and the Month

The best part is you can change them out and make them themed.. for February I will use Heart Paper and Valentine themed paper... now I wont change them all just a few.. and make sure you save your pages when you change them out to reuse them later :) XO!


No comments:

Post a Comment