Friday, February 24, 2012

The Mario Room... Is Finally Finished!!

My five year old is a HUGE mario fan! Well he is a huge everything fan... but Mario tops the list so when we moved here to NC we told him he could have a Mario Room and its finally done!!!!

It was pretty easy and relatively cheap (thanks to some birthday and Christmas gifts from family!)

We painted his room Mickeys Shadow from Homedepot, I like gray because when he grows out of Mario it can easily be converted into a many other rooms...

I bought a few Mario posters from ebay (about 4.99 each) and poster frames from target (6.99 on sale). and hung them on one wall. I made the letters above his bed (you can see how in an earlier blog) and bought his bedding from Target as well. I am cheap so I only get the comforter for the bottom bunk and use a mario throw up top (its also easier to make the top bunk that way.

My mom bought him the cut out and wall stickies for his birthday from a party site :) and wa la!! I am super happy with the result and so is my Mario man!




No comments:

Post a Comment