Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole - Recipe and Review

So I found a yummy sounding recipe on Pinterest the other day and decided to give it a whirl...

I found it here at Tammie Lee Tips and figured what the heck, I am always looking for new recipes, especially when they use the crock pot :)...

So here are the details:
Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole
Ingredients
1 pound ground beef, browned
1 can RoTel, I used Mild
1 16oz package of frozen Tater Tots
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 small onion (chopped)
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions
1. Brown beef and add in chopped onion and Rotel
2. Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot
3. Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup
4. Top mixture with tater tots across the top
5. Cook low for 2-3 hours.
6. 30 minutes before you are going to serve the Tater Tot Casserole top with shredded cheese.

Its amazing! It really is, it even received Zachary's 2 thumbs up (which is huge since he is pretty much the pickiest child on the planet!

My picture looked awful.. so I borrowed hers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment