Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Meet Bob.. Our iRobot 770 by Roomba


Meet Bob! Our iRobot 770


Meet Jewel (the reason we needed Bob)


We purchased our iRobot 770 by Roomba three weeks ago so now it is time for my review! I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE Bob (that is our iRobots name) he is absolutely amazing!

Some of his best features are: 

1. The ability to schedule a cleaning time, it could be daily, weekly, every other day, what ever you choose!
2. It self Docs YAY!! When it is low on battery or done cleaning it takes itself back to the doc and charges
3. It alerts you if it is stuck (and then stops) and also when full
4. It spot cleans
5. It comes with 2 virtual walls which allow you to prevent it from going into places you don't want it to go\
6. It actually holds quite a bit of stuff

Some down falls to Bob are:

1. He is pretty loud
2. Sometimes I don't think he gets all the places (we have a VERY large open great room floor plan)
3. Sometimes he gets stuck under the dining room table with all the chairs there.

Over all.... BOB IS AMAZING!! Since we have had him I have not had to sweep up dog hair once! It is all gone, and Jewel our Golden Retriever sheds like a champ! All I do is my weekly mopping now. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has pets and/or a lot of hard surface flooring. I am not sure how great Bob would work on carpets because we don't let him in our bed rooms (I still don't think his sucking ability will top my Dyson's for carpets) but he is worth every dime!!! So if you are thinking about it... get that Roomba!!!! http://store.irobot.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11305110




No comments:

Post a Comment